Clean the opera exterior with all the foil to eliminate decay. Any scrapes may reveal more of the substance to the atmosphere and cause more corrosion. Read on to discover just how to clean chrome and where to buy english essays remove decay without costly cleaners. Spray chrome finishes which can be beyond fix with a rust blocking spray-paint like Rustoleum. Ad Ways Get into a regimen of keeping, shining and washing areas that are opera. Stroke the opera using a smooth towel. Change Post How to Eliminate Rust and Clear Opera Without Expensive Cleaners Chrome is really a tough content, but it does consider some preservation to keep it clean and gleaming. [Read more...]
If you’re looking for a way to integrate the worlds greatest ecommerce platform (Magento) with the worlds leading blogging platform (WordPress) then you must look no further than the Magento WordPress Integration extension from FishPig.
The Magento WordPress extension works with both Enterprise and Community edition of Magento and even works with WordPress multisite and Magento store-fronts.
Key features of the extension are:
- Free extension for Magento available via Magento Connect
- Compatible with Magento Enterprise as well as Community Edition
- Retain Magento customer baskets within your websites WordPress blog
- A single theme for both Magento and WordPress
- Single administration login for both Magento and WordPress
This tutorial walks you through how to add related products in your Magento store.
The ability to add related products exists in both Magento Community and Enterprise edition.
Instructions to set related products can be found below:
- Navigate to Catalogue -> Manage Products using the primary navigation menu
- Select the product you wish to add a related product to
- Select the Related Products tab from the left-hand navigation menu
- Use the search fields to find the products you wish to relate to the selected product
- Select the checkbox alongside the product you wish to relate
- Press the Save and Continue Edit button to save your related products
Magento have put together a video tutorial for this:
This tutorial covers how to turn off comments on your WordPress site.
To disable comments on your WordPress posts or pages you’ll need to:
- Log into your WordPress administration area
- Navigate to Settings -> Discussion using the left-hand navigation menu
- Un-check the Allow people to post comments on new articles in the Default article settings
- Press the blue Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen
Now if a user visits a post or page on your website/blog they will no longer be able to leave a comment.
To enable comments on your WordPress site simply follow the steps above and check the Allow people to post comments on new articles checkbox, rather than un-checking it.